Latest vacanciesNo matter which career path you choose, you will always find opportunities to grow.
- Chargé(e) de recrutement à l'international
- Senior FullStack Developer
- Developpeur FullStack Senior
- Gestionnaire de lignes mobiles (non technique)
- Chef de Projet Technique Junior
- Full-Stack Developer M / F
- Mobile lines manager
- Installation Technician- Travel required
- Telecom Engineer
- Professional Services Engineer (International)
- Field Testing Technician (Europe)
- Project Manager
- Professional Services Engineer - Core Network
- Technical Support Engineer
Apply Now !
Our Recruiting process
Start by submiting your application.
When you and the other candidates have sent in your applications, our managers and recruiters will review all applications and make their initial selections.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position will move on to the next step in the process: the interview.
The first interview is a way to discover you.
This open discussion will allow our recruitment manager to verify with you the information of your application (availability, qualifications, and professional goals) and to get a better understanding of your wishes.
If your application is validated, you will be invited to a second interview with a technical manager. The goal of this discussion will be to speak with you about your experience and technical skills.
The second interview to define your future with us.
At the end of the second interview, you may be invited to a third interview to better define your future role at Azurreo, discuss the types of projects best suited to you and ideally meet your future customers.
Due to the large number of applications we receive not all candidates will speak to a recruiter. You will be contacted in person only if you are being considered for a position.