Full-Stack Developer M / F - ref: 229
is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Full-Stack Developer M / F.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- The chosen candidate will play a key role on our team and will have knowledge in all stages of development.
- He will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning, analysis and design of applications,
- Build high performance and scalable applications,
- Write clean, maintainable and expandable code,
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- A strong sense of responsibility will be expected from you.
- This opportunity will allow you to work in an international environment, and develop your skills in the world of development. An integration and advanced training course is planned as part of the start-up. So choose Azurreo to develop your skills and have a unique professional experience.
- Technical degree or certification.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Proficient experience on Front End dev using (Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS...).
- Experience with PHP (Laravel, Codeigniter ...).
- Knowledge on Java and mobile experience (appreciated).
- Knowledge on databases.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of project methods and good teamwork practices - Sensitivity to technical issues (performance, security, robustness ...).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git – Bitbucket.
- Perfect understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Reliability, rigor and application of structured working methods.
- Autonomy and good analytical skills.
- Good level Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Status: permanent contract