Mobile lines manager - ref: 228
is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Mobile lines manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Administrative management of mobile lines in more than 60 countries (validity, contracts, registration).
- The resolution of the problems related to these lines in coordination with the concerned operators.
- And in particular the tracking and the resolution trouble incidents on our ticketing tool.
- Maintaining the information base relating to the administrative and technical aspects associated with the lines.
- This is not a telephone operator position.
- University diploma
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Familiar with the use of PC and internet.
- Arabic Mother tongue or Arabic speaker is a must have,
- Good level in English (written and spoken),
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Status: permanent contract.