Technical Support Engineer - ref: 146
is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Technical Support Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Analyze customer product issues within released applications,
- Provide real-time e-mail and telephone support on advanced technical architecture, environment and support issues regarding the customers products,
- Handle all support ticket escalations,
- Analyze product defect reports and support tickets,
- Provide technical backup for Sales Team to close deals with their accounts,
- Initiating, tracking and resolving customer's issues by recreating test scenarios and liaise with the customer/team support and engineering teams to reproduce issues,
- Ensuring that customers are updated continuously on the status of their issues,
- Producing complete and clear case documentation as well as knowledge base articles to aid in the support of the system,
- Contribute to online discussions on product design and identify potential problems in proposed solutions prior to implementation,
- Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience,
- CCNA,CCNP or equivalent IP networking certification will be appreciated.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite, SNMP, NTP, and troubleshooting,
- Knowledge & experience with the following LAN technologies: Ethernet (10/100/1000/10G), VLANs, Spanning-Tree, and switching knowledge,
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, IPSec, Routing Protocols/technologies,
- Knowledge & experience with network management, OSS systems, Cellular & Cable technologies (PCMM, DOCSIS), Voice/Video/Data integration,
- Knowledge & experience with hardware platforms and Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows XP, HP Rack-mount server & Server Blade platform,
- Strong Knowledge/experience 3G & 4G Technologies: Diameter (RFC 3588) protocol/applications/interfaces, LTE/EPC/IMS architectures (PCRF, PCEF, MME, BBERF, CSCF, DRA, OCS, OFCS),
- Working knowledge of SS7 Signaling, SIGTRAN, GSM and UMTS protocols,
- Knowledge & experience with SCTP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6,
- Knowledge & Experience of subscriber database technologies: HLR, HSS, SPR, EIR, ENUM, AAA, SDS, MySQL, DB query/scripting.
- Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
- Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
- Good relational contact,
- Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
- Location: Global,
- Duration: Permanent,
- Schedule: Full-Time,
- Valid work permit required.