Professional Services Engineer - Core Network - ref: 147
is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Professional Services Engineer - Core Network.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Provide expertise and input for customization specification, implementation and deployment,
- Assessing customer needs,
- Designing/planning solutions and working with technical services and solutions partners in building and piloting solutions,
- Support, create and execute customer acceptance test plans (ATP’s)
- Develop and execute method of procedures (MOPs)
- Participate in the development of tools and processes that improve team efficiencies and streamline day-to-day activities,
- Coordinate the implementation of solutions and focus primarily on customer implementations and migrations,
- Ensure technical assistance to the Customer until signature of final acceptance. Can be involved by Customer training.
- Manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with customer and teams,
- Documentation and release administration of the deployment,
- Participate in customer and project communications focusing on technical matters,
- Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience,
- CCNA,CCNP or equivalent IP networking certification will be appreciate.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite, SNMP, NTP, and troubleshooting,
- Knowledge & experience with the following LAN technologies: Ethernet (10/100/1000/10G), VLANs, Spanning-Tree, and switching knowledge,
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, IPSec, Routing Protocols/technologies,
- Knowledge & experience with network management, OSS systems, Cellular & Cable technologies (PCMM, DOCSIS), Voice/Video/Data integration,
- Knowledge & experience with hardware platforms and Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows XP, HP Rack-mount server & Server Blade platform,
- Strong Knowledge/experience 3G & 4G Technologies: Diameter (RFC 3588) protocol/applications/interfaces, LTE/EPC/IMS architectures (PCRF, PCEF, MME, BBERF, CSCF, DRA, OCS, OFCS),
- Working knowledge of SS7 Signaling, SIGTRAN, GSM and UMTS protocols,
- Knowledge & experience with SCTP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6,
- Knowledge & Experience of subscriber database technologies: HLR, HSS, SPR, EIR, ENUM, AAA, SDS, MySQL, DB query/scripting.
- Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
- Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
- Good relational contact,
- Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
- Location: Global,
- Duration: Permanent,
- Schedule: Full-Time,
- Valid work permit required.