Telecom Engineer - ref: 223
is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Telecom Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Provide provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
- Specifie and order carrier services from telecommunications providers and phone companies.
- Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, information technology or related field from an accredited school
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Must have Strong Knowledge of telecom system design.
- Experience with hardware configuration ; VTC, LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP phone system maintenance, network management, maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Experience with the provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
- Specialized knowledge of PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Specialized training courses completed on communications equipment or systems.
- Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
- Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
- Good relational contact,
- Goal-focused and responsible for "getting the job done".
- Schedule: Full-Time,
- Valid work permit required.